Mary is based in ORD.
Currently holds office as:
MEC Government Affairs Committee Chair and
ORD Vice President
Master Executive Council Secretary-Treasurer Duties:
The Secretary-Treasurer shall:
(1) Assist the President in administering Master Executive Council funds.
(2) Maintain Master Executive Council records and perform such other duties that may be specifically assigned to the Secretary-Treasurer by the President or Acting President.
(3) Be responsible to the President and Master Executive Council.
(4) Be responsible for general record keeping and accounting of the Master Executive Council budget and any funds.
(5) Distribute a quarterly statement on expenditures to the Master Executive Council.
(6) Assist in preparation of the Master Executive Council annual report to the membership.
(7) Exhibit at all reasonable times the general records to any Officer or active member in good standing upon application.
(8) Maintain Master Executive Council records and record all meetings of the Master Executive Council.
(9) Deliver to her/his successor all monies and other property of the Master Executive Council. On demand of the International Office, s/he shall make available all books and records for examination and audit.
(10) Submit a copy of all Master Executive Council meeting minutes and nomination notices to the International Secretary-Treasurer of the Union.
(11) Be responsible for distributing a list of Master Executive Council committees' flight pay loss to the Master Executive Council and the International Office each month; this list will include, but not be limited to, hours and ID(s) missed, days on projects, and projects charged.
(12) Be granted the privilege of the floor at all Master Executive Council and Board of Directors meetings, but shall have no vote if not also a Local Council President.